ED is your daily problem and you want to know all possible variants of its treatment? Look for the necessary information here in the article!
Young men, as a rule, don’t think about erectile problems. They consider this problem to be a headache of elder men. Young generation lives and enjoys every second. One day the life can be spoiled by the health disorder called “erectile dysfunction”. This disease can easily penetrate into your daily routine and won’t be willing to leave it for a long period of time. It occupies thoughts and has a bad impact on things males do. The scientists’ investigations of the Journal of Sexual Medicine show that nowadays every fourth man under 40 is in danger. More and more men from 30 to 40 have to see their doctors because of sexual disorders. This horrible statistics makes men think more about their way of life.
ED: How Does It Appear and What Are the Purposes?
ED is a lack of ability to maintain penis rising. Some men also have premature ejaculation that prevents women from sexual satisfaction and men feel ashamed.
The absence of erection is caused by several factors:
- A great number of tasks lead to fatigue. An exhausted body is not able to perform some functions. As a result, men just have no wish to have sex
- Too much of alcohol and smoking is also harmful for men’s health. It ruins blood vessel system. This makes males powerless
- Heart problems and diabetes are very often the main source of sexual inability
- Stressful way of life belongs to one of the ED reasons
- Emotional misbalance based on psychological problems provokes sexual disorders
- Infection and inflammation of reproductive organs may become a serious purpose for impotence development that may cause complications
- Irregular sexual life contributes to the development of disease
- Sedative drugs provoke body relaxation that can cause sexual inability, especially in combination with alcohol and heavy food
- Various diseases weaken the organism and sexual activity as well
- Lack of sport or other physical activity is also a reason
- Unhealthy heavy food “spoils” blood and erection
- Obesity can also ruin your sexual life
If you had some cases of erection absence, it doesn’t mean that you have ED. It can be only the result of tiredness or some problems which distract you from sexual activity. Consult urologist first and then make up a conclusion. Medication without doctor’s advice can worsen the situation.
How Can a Man Improve His Sexual Health?
You can follow the following recommendations for not to be confronted with sexual difficulties:
- Go in for sport
- Give up all bad habits
- You may not refuse from alcohol but control the dose
- Try to eat healthy food
- Spend more time out of doors
- Control the use of different drugs
- Sleep enough (no less than 7-8 hours)
- See your urologist regularly
- Take care of your heart and blood pressure
- Lose your weight if you have some extra kilos
- Let your body be examined in the hospital every year and in case you feel unwell
- Have regular sex
- Don’t change sexual partners often
- If you are not sure in your sexual partner, use condoms to avoid infection
Following these rules, you can avoid that unwanted and terrible disorder called impotence.
Note! If you have ED, don’t start the medication on your own without specialist’s consultation
Possible Ways for ED Treatment without Medicines
If you have ED, your doctor can offer you the following ways of treatment:
- Surgery which involves penile implants. The risk can be only in infection and that your body may not accept the foreign body.
- Penile vacuum pumps which provoke right blood flow to genitals and erection. If you use it in a wrong way, you’ll get bruises, so you’re to be careful.
- If the problem is in blood vessel system functioning, then a required operation can be performed.
All these variants may help but they are more risky then drugs.
How to Cope With the Problem?
ED is a problem of millions. Modern pharmacies have created a great number of drugs which can cope with that problem. One of the most popular drugs is Viagra. Today there are many generics and analogues. You can find Male and Female Viagra, Cialis, Kamagra, Propecia, Levitra, Priligy, Viagra Pro, Viagra Super Force and other helpful medicines from impotence and premature ejaculation. There are also different oils and creams which are also effective. The difference between all of them is in the active components.
The most popular ingredients are:
They are combined with other ingredients which potentize the main components effect.
There are people who cannot entrust their lives to unnatural drugs. They look for herbal variants of the drugs they need. Yagara is one of such variants. Its second name is herbal Viagra. It includes:
- Vidhara Beej
- Ashwagandha extract
- Akkal Kara
- Kavach Beej
- Jay Phal (Nutmeg)
- Lata Karanj
Where to Get Yagara? Buy Yagara or Viagra Online!
Today you can select any drugstore you like and buy your drugs there. Still, nobody can deny that online drugstores are more convenient in use.
Canadian Pharmacy Mall www.canadahealthcaremall.com offers an excellent service of their online drugstore where:
- Everyone is a professional
- The prices are acceptable for everybody
- Online consultation works all the day long
- The quality of drugs is high
- Delivery service is quick and reliable
- Discounts, hot offers and coupons are given to regular customers
- Huge variety of scientific articles devoted to various diseases and ways of medication
Other Natural Variants from ED
Here you can see other ways of ED treatment:
- Rhodiola Rosea
- Red ginseng
All of them are considered to be safe for human body.
The first and the third variant are plants which bring no harm and help men to improve erection.
Dehydroepiandrosterone is produced by adrenal glands. The studies showed that most of men with ED lacked that hormone, so its level was to be increased. The experiment gave positive results. The same can be said about L-arginine (but it’s not hormone, it’s amino acid).
Acupuncture helped 39% of men who had that therapy.
Note! Do not take any plants, hormones or therapies without doctor’s advice!