Do you have doubts that you can feel great even in postmenopausal period? Our article will show you that there is nothing to worry about.
The Peculiarities of Women’s Health in Menopausal Period
Women’s depression is often observed in the period of menopause. It is also called climax. Menopause is divided into three periods:
- Premenopausal period (the beginning is usually at 40 years; the level of estrogens is getting lower up to 40-60%, the same happens to progesterone)
- Menopause (during this period the fertility of female is reducing to zero and is followed by exhausting unpleasant symptoms)
- Postmenopausal period (the menstruation is not observed anymore and the level of hormones is the lowest)
Menopause is time when woman stops having menstruation and loses possibility to give a birth to a child. As a rule, menopause comes at the age of 50, but some women experience it earlier (43-46). Woman’s body gets changes. There are cases when women don’t notice the influence of climax. But mostly they have a lot of difficulties and female have to cope with them. These are the most common symptoms of menopause:
- Blood pressure instability
- Nervous disorder
- Abnormal sweating
- Menstrual irregularities
- Weight changes (additional several kilos)
- Heartbeat problems
- Hot flushes
- Leg and arm numbness
- Pain in back, joints and muscles
- Dry eyes
- Uncomfortable feelings in vagina
- Low libido
- Urinary problems
Some women can have only one symptom and the others a full collection. It’s not easy to bare all this. When women manage to survive after menopause, the new stage of their life begins.
Postmenopausal Life: It’s not the End
Sometimes people think that there is no normal life after menopause. The level of hormones is lowered, rare cases of sexual arousal, the organism is weak and is ready to become old. If you think the same way, it’s high time to change your point of view. It’s a great time to do something new and devote oneself to something pleasant. Traveling, hiking, cooking, beading, sewing, gardening and other types of hobbies can make your life colorful. You have more time to do shopping, visit SPA salons, watch favorite serials or read books. Postmenopausal period is only the beginning of new adventure, new experiments and impressions.
Tips: How to Keep Healthy after Menopause
After climax woman’s body requires energy. How to restore it? There are some piece of advice how to do it in a wright way.
- Eat more fish because its oil is very useful. It helps to keep cardiovascular system in order and, they say, that it can prevent breast cancer. If you can’t eat fish, take the pills which contain fish oil.
- Go in for “light” sport. It may be yoga, jogging or some gymnastics. It will strengthen your heart. It is also a good way to lose some weight and look nicer.
- Eat and drink more dairy to raise the level of calcium in the body. If you don’t want to put on weight buy low-fat milk, yoghurts, cheese or kefir to make your bones and teeth stronger.
- Eat nutritious food to avoid health complications. Have more fruit and vegetables in your daily diet. If some of them cause bloating, substitute them with vitamins.
- Try not to drink alcohol. The liver and kidney work slower so the concentration of alcohol in the blood lowers slowly too. It may lead to heart disease, high blood pressure, hot flushes and increase the possibility to get cancer.
- Have more sex. It makes you feel better and wished that guarantees health improvement.
Sex Problems: How to Improve Intimate Life
Be sure that sex after 50 is much better. Why? These are convincing reasons.
- You are not afraid that you can become pregnant because the ovule is not produced anymore. It’s also a well-known fact that sex without condoms is much better.
- There are no kids that can interrupt your pleasure. You are with your partner alone and can do what you want.
- You can be free for sexual experiments, nobody will trouble you.
- You can have sex not only at night but at daytime and scream from delight as long as you want
- You are not to hurry if you are retired
- If you still work, your career is done and you will not trouble yourself because of it
Very often there are problems with sex drive. Among them you can find:
- Dry vagina
- Lack of libido
- Your husband’s erectile dysfunction (learn more about ED)
Best Ways to Save Sexual Life after Menopause
We are lucky to live in time when a lot of drugs are created. To make your intimate life unforgettable you can buy male and female drugs from sexual disorders. Women can take Female Viagra or Cialis, for example. These drugs increase clitoris sensitivity and sexual arousal. Due to this a woman becomes more lubrication that can make dry vagina wet. Men can treat their ED by Levitra, Viagra, Cialis and a great number of other drugs.
So, you are not to be afraid of postmenopausal period. Be sure that the quality our life is the reflection of our own wishes and fears. The more we fear, the lower the quality is. Make yourself free of stereotypes and live your life to full.